domingo, 29 de marzo de 2015

WVU talk fuels Cats in rout of Mountaineers

WVU talk fuels Cats in rout of Mountaineers

It wasn't the first time a team has chosen to talk a bit of trash to Kentucky before facing the undefeated squad though. Arkansas twice talked to Kentucky this season. The end results were a 17-point victory at Rupp Arena in which the Cats once led by …

Read more on UKAthletics (blog)



Cat Hates Translator App, Lets Human Know (VIDEO)

We aren't ready to talk to our cats. I mean, we all talk to our cats, but are we really talking to them? If we could, what would they say? If this YouTuber's video is any evidence, the response isn't good. The clip, posted in 2013 and going viral this …

Read more on Huffington Post (satire)



Talking net neutrality, cord cutting . . . and cats

On Monday, I sat down with Lorís Simon and José Antonio Simón, a sister and brother who record Literally Everything, a weekly podcast affiliated with Literal Magazine. We mostly talked about last week's net neutrality decision by the Federal …

Read more on seattlepi.com (blog)



5 Ways I Sound Like a Kook When Talking to My Cats

Of course I talk to my cats, and I'll bet you do, too. It's just a normal part of the day-to-day life at my house. Every once in a while I stop and listen to myself and think, "Some people might think I sound a little bit like a crazy person." Does …

Read more on Catster



Cal, Cats recap comeback win vs. Notre Dame

We'll continue with questions for Coach Calipari. Q. Could you talk about that last sequence with Andrew, because it didn't seem like one of his better games and he made the two free throws for you. He was running down there with Willie, too, on that …

Read more on CoachCal.com



Arizona falls short of Final Four again when Dekker, Kaminsky shred Cats

"I was so happy he hit it on Rondae, because he was talking stuff before the game," Wisconsin's Traevon Jackson said. "He's a good dude, I mean a good player, but he's not better than Sam. I don't usually say stuff about players, but I didn't like that …

Read more on Minneapolis Star Tribune



The post WVU talk fuels Cats in rout of Mountaineers appeared first on News about Pets.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1F5Xr3l

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario