lunes, 20 de abril de 2015

Paula Radcliffe: 'It's still a special day. I'll be doing this marathon for me'

Paula Radcliffe: 'It's still a special day. I'll be doing this marathon for me'
But the last couple of weeks I've been able to run every day and build up gradually. This morning [in … I'm still not fit but I can get through the marathon and enjoy it and hopefully, with a little muscle memory, it'll come good.” Radcliffe almost …
Read more on The Guardian

Related News:
Yoga for runners: what are the best stretches?
Running is a repetitive movement so particular, specific muscle groups are overtaxed. These include the hamstrings, hip flexors and calves but also the stabilising muscles of the outer hip and thigh, including the often troublesome iliotibial (IT) band.
Read more on The Guardian (blog)

The post Paula Radcliffe: 'It's still a special day. I'll be doing this marathon for me' appeared first on Bigger Muscles Now.



from WordPress http://ift.tt/1D5UWLw
via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario