martes, 14 de abril de 2015

Gentry: I need some advice

Gentry: I need some advice

Regular readers of this column will know I'm in the process of moving. It's not a far move – less than a mile – but that hasn't made it any less of a pain. The move is progressing. A couple of rooms worth of stuff are still left to go along with a few …

Read more on The News Journal



Critter Buzz: 7 essential and lifesaving reasons to spay and neuter your pet

When unneutered male cats reach puberty, they often start spraying urine to mark their territory. Neutering male cats early is important because this behavior can become a habit, and some cats will spray their entire lives making it difficult to keep …

Read more on Lawrence Journal World



Multiple meows can make a home merrier

Most vets now believe that cats left alone too much may show signs of separation anxiety, which can lead to undesirable behaviors such as spraying urine, excessive grooming, and acting aggressively or destructively. By contrast, cats that live together …

Read more on NorthJersey.com



Kittens need spaying and neutering

Starting at this time, the male urinated in many places around the house, especially on my son's fiancee's things, her computer, her clothes, her shoes, etc. I say that he is spraying, or marking. My son thinks I am wrong because he says the cat does …

Read more on Burlington County Times



Your pet's health

He is a young male cat named Barney that I got from a shelter two weeks ago, and although he is very small and nervous, they told me that he was about five or six months old. I have two other adult cats that go freely between the house and outdoors …

Read more on Waterford Today



The post Gentry: I need some advice appeared first on News about Pets.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1CUHc59

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario